Anna Yen's Approach
* Building ensembles and performer's stage presence
through games, playfulness, complicity and Feldenkrais Method lessons
* Devising new works collaboratively from physical starting points, which reflect the concerns of the participants.
* Making innovative, powerful, and exciting theatre that can help to build bridges between people and create greater understanding amongst us.
* Utilising and investigating contemporary physical theatre, circus theatre, clown and physical / visual imagery
* As a theatre maker, director and movement teacher I work with professional, community and student performers.
* There is always more to learn!