Download workshop flyer here: PlayMoves Hobart Oct 27, 2018
Play, Awareness Through Movement, and Creativity Workshop
Facilitated by ANNA YEN
Saturday October 27, 2018
This one-day workshop is for people who want to explore awareness through movement, embodied creativity, presence and the pleasure to play, with other people.
- movement sequences from the Feldenkrais Method designed to heighten the perception of one’s body and rediscover an organic sense of movement with more ease and less tension.
- games to invite our playfulness
- group exercises to explore what it means “to be present” and in “complicity” with others
- rhythm as a foundation for creative play
- a wonderful writing exercise that begins from the physical
Awareness Through Movement Playfulness Creativity Connection
Date: Saturday October 27, 2018
Time: 10.30 am – 4.30 pm
At: South Hobart Living Arts Centre, 14 Weld Street, South Hobart.
Workshop Fee: $95 / Australian Feldenkrais Guild Members $90
Early Bird Pre-payment by October 1st: $85 /$80 AFG Members.
Bookings: Pre-booking and prepayment are required for this workshop. Please email Anna email@example.com
Payment details are in flyer PlayMoves Hobart Oct 27, 2018
What to bring /wear:
Comfortable clothes to move freely in; yoga mat; towel; a contribution to shared lunch. And curiosity.